Tuesday, July 8, 2014

FEAR




 photo PICKINGFLOWERS_zpse1e40001.jpg

Read this today and thought I would share it.
To be honest, I think what sends me in a tailspin is just this: change. Sometimes I view change as my enemy because it takes me so quickly out of my comfort zone.  When I don’t know what to expect, when I don’t know if I’m going to meet expectations, when I can’t foresee how it’s all going to end up or even come up with some sort of adequate prediction, fear grips me.
2 Timothy 1:7  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 
I believe that a lot of us women feel like this.  As women we like our safe home and safe circumstances.  When that seems to change or the possibility of change we often become afraid.  
Let us all Trust in the one that holds our future now and for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment